A Warning to the Muslims of Cardiff (Wales) Against the Cult of Omar Bakri
Posted by Admin, Senior Editor in News
Topics: Omar Bakri Al-Muhahirun Hizb Ut-Tahrir
This is part of a series of leaflets put together by the Salafi community of Cardiff to warn the Muslims against the cult of Omar Bakri that is operating in that area.
Noble brothers and sisters, we would like to bring to your attention the fact that in the last few months a handful of youth well known for their lack of knowledge by most in South Wales have been inviting supporters of Omar Bakri Muhammad to deliver Islamic lectures. Alhamdu lillaah, most of us are familiar with the antics and false doctrine propagated by this group.
However, there are a few in Cardiff who may be unfamiliar with this group especially as they try to camouflage their identity by constantly renaming themselves. Those who are organising these events are even deliberately omitting the names of the speakers from some fliers as they are aware that the Muslims will flee from any seminar involving individuals like this.
Download and read the full leaflet: Download File
Right-click and select "Save Target As".
Link to this article: Show: HTML Link Full Link Short Link
Share or Bookmark this page: You will need to have an account with the selected service in order to post links or bookmark this page.
- Interesting Article on Hizb ut-Tahrir Activists Omar Bakri, Anjem Choudary, Majid Nawaz and Ed Husain
- The Extremist Takfiris and Jihadis Who Influenced Michael Adebolajo in the Woolwich Killing
- Shaykh Saalih Al-Suhaymee: It Is Obligatory to Name, Expose and Refute the Instigators of Extremist Ideologies and Activities
- Shaykh Muhammad Bin Rabee, Scholar of Madeenah, on the Woolwich Killing
- Revolutionary and Extremist Ideologies of Hizb ut-Tahrir and Al-Muhajiroon Are Behind the Woolwich Killing
- The Cult of Omar Bakri Operating Within the United Kingdom Under Numerous Camouflages
- A Warning to the Muslims of Cardiff (Wales) Against the Cult of Omar Bakri
You must be registered and logged in to comment.
|abdullah faisal abu hamzah al-misri abu qatada abu qatadah al-albani al-muhahirun al-muhajiroun al-muhajirun al-nusrah al-qaeda al-qaida al-shabab al-zarqawi alexis carrel algeria anders breivik anjem choudary anwar al-awkali atheism barbarism belgium shooting benjamin herman bin laden bin ladin boko haram bombings centre for social cohesion charlie hebdo daniel pipes david yerushalmi ed husain edl entrapment extremism france frank gaffney hizb al-tahrir hizb ut-tahrir ibn abbaas iran iraq isis islamic state islamophobia jaahiliyyah jewish extremism jihad jihadi jihadis karl marx kharijites khawarij khurooj lenin leninism majid nawaz michael adebolajo muslim brotherhood nimr al-nimr non muslims omar bakri oslo massacre paris policy exchange qutb qutbism rebellion revolution robert spencer rulers sayyid qutb shakeel begg shariah steven emerson suicide bombers suicide bombings suicide operations sururis takfir takfiri takfiri methodology takfiris talmud talmudic extremism terrorism terrorist plots tyranny uae ulwaan us patriot wahhabi wahhabis wahhabism westminster attack white extremists woolwich zionism |