Shaikh Abdul-Muhsin al-Ubaykan to Muslims: Fear Allah and Do Not Sympathize with al-Zarqawi and the Takfiri Agenda
Posted by Admin, Senior Editor in Articles
Topics: Iraq Al-Zarqawi Al-Qaeda Takfiri Takfiris
These are excerpts from an article published in ash-Sharq al-Awsat, authored by Judiciary Consultant, Shaikh Abdul-Muhsin al-Ubaykan.
There is no doubt that every Muslim, who is eagerly concerned about their religion and enthusiastic to (protect) the reputation of their nation, is delighted to hear about the decline of a deviant ideology that is attributed to Islam, when in reality it does nothing but smear (the religion's) true image.
A deviant Kharijite ideology that has declared the blood of the Muslims and innocent non-Muslims to be lawful game. It has relished in pronouncing Muslims to be infidels, and it has vigorously endeavored to destroy and bomb. (An ideology) that has stained the image of Islam and the Muslims, and it has caused many evils which cannot be enumerated and cannot be calculated by any one person.
This Kharijite ideology has produced many ills. From them: this malicious onslaught against the Muslims in general- emanating from many different angles, assaults upon the methods of teaching practiced in the Muslim lands, (it has been utilized) as a blockade upon the Book and the Sunnah, occupation of Muslim lands, and the captivation of innocent people due to mere speculation. All of this has resulted from this chaos and confusion, and from the war between (the lunatics) of al-Qaeda and certain countries.
Yes, the fact that this ideology has begun to vanish, it's symbolic figures are being humiliated and its leaders are falling brings joy to the heart. But sadly we see some of the Muslims continuing to show sympathy to al-Zarqawi or to whoever will replace him. Al-Zarqawi who adopted the wretched ideology of al-Qaeda, this is no more than the belief of the kharijites, takfiris. It has not brought any benefit to the Muslims whatsoever.
These sympathizers feign blindness to these barbaric, criminal acts, perpetrated by al-Zarqawi and his organization inside and outside of iraq, that oppose (the laws) of the religion and that cannot be fathomed by sound intellectual reasoning. It is visible to everyone with two eyes to see that Zarqawis actions are not only traceable to iraq but rather, they have spread to other places. This man has (monstrous) ambitions in many arenas. He has explicitly voiced his aspirations in both speech and action. An example of this is the bombings that occurred in Jordan which massacred those inviolable souls.
Islam is totally innocent of these ideologies and misguided acts. Even jihad in the path of Allah has stipulations and guidelines that have to be met.
The usage of the name of Islam and (a twisted) understanding of jihad to spread anarchy in the ranks of the Muslims, declare their blood and wealth to be lawful, cause disunity and division, weaken their position, empower their opponents against them and blemish the appearance of Islam in the most awful manner - acts such as slaughtering a human by slicing their jugular vein and then showing this to millions through the media outlets - has led to some people fleeing from Islam and detesting the Muslims, because of the activities of these weirdos that have nothing to do with Islam or the Muslims.
Link to this article: Show: HTML Link Full Link Short Link
Share or Bookmark this page: You will need to have an account with the selected service in order to post links or bookmark this page.
- London Westminster Terrorist Attack: Mosque Leader Says London IS Terrorist 'Closer to Satanism Than Islam'
- Refutations of Ibn Taymiyyah Against the Doctrines of Al-Qaeda and ISIS: Part 2
- Refutations of Ibn Taymiyyah Against the Doctrines of Al-Qaeda and ISIS: Part 1
- It Is Not Jihad: Al-Qaidah and ISIS Spread Turmoil
- The Kharijites: Historical Roots of the Ideology of Extremism and Terrorism
- How Lone-Wolf Terrorists and Terrorist Plots Are Created
- The Story of the First Terrorist Massacre in Islam by the Brainless Savages and Evil Dogs of Hellfire
- Eight Arrested as Kingdom Busts 'IS Terror' Cell
- Shaykh Salih Al-Suhaymee on ISIS (Daish) and the Alleged Khilafah: Treacherous Takfiri Kharijites
- Shaykh Ahmad an-Najmee: Jihadi Extremists Have Taken Their Ideologies Of Takfir and Destruction From the Muslim Brotherhood
- Shaikh Bin Baz On Contemporary Takfiri Jihadis: Cut Off From Them, They Are The Brethren of The Devil
- Judiciary Consultant Shaikh Abdul-Muhsin al-Ubaykaan Counsels Takfiri Prisoners in Saudi Arabia
- Shaikh Abdul-Muhsin al-Ubaykan to Muslims: Fear Allah and Do Not Sympathize with al-Zarqawi and the Takfiri Agenda
- Shaikh Salih Aal ash-Shaikh: Shariah Calls For Protection of Life and Property
You must be registered and logged in to comment.
|abdullah faisal abu hamzah al-misri abu qatada abu qatadah al-albani al-muhahirun al-muhajiroun al-muhajirun al-nusrah al-qaeda al-qaida al-shabab al-zarqawi alexis carrel algeria anders breivik anjem choudary anwar al-awkali atheism barbarism belgium shooting benjamin herman bin laden bin ladin boko haram bombings centre for social cohesion charlie hebdo daniel pipes david yerushalmi ed husain edl entrapment extremism france frank gaffney hizb al-tahrir hizb ut-tahrir ibn abbaas iran iraq isis islamic state islamophobia jaahiliyyah jewish extremism jihad jihadi jihadis karl marx kharijites khawarij khurooj lenin leninism majid nawaz michael adebolajo muslim brotherhood nimr al-nimr non muslims omar bakri oslo massacre paris policy exchange qutb qutbism rebellion revolution robert spencer rulers sayyid qutb shakeel begg shariah steven emerson suicide bombers suicide bombings suicide operations sururis takfir takfiri takfiri methodology takfiris talmud talmudic extremism terrorism terrorist plots tyranny uae ulwaan us patriot wahhabi wahhabis wahhabism westminster attack white extremists woolwich zionism |