London Westminster Terrorist Attack: Mosque Leader Says London IS Terrorist 'Closer to Satanism Than Islam'
Posted by Admin, Senior Editor in News
Topics: Westminster Attack ISIS Al-Qaeda
Mosque Leader Says London IS Terrorist 'Closer to Satanism Than Islam'
By: Josh Layton 23rd March 2017.
A Birmingham Muslim leader condemned the terrorist behind the westminster attack as closer to satanism than the true word of Islam.
Abu-Khadeejah Abdul-Wahid, of the Wright Street Mosque in Small Heath, said the killer had displayed "unbelievable" cowardice in targeting innocent men, women and children.
A statement said: "The perpetrator of the attacks yesterday in front of the British parliament in London was an Islamic State soldier and he carried out the operation in response to calls to target citizens of the coalition."
The Amaq News Agency, seen as the terror group's official press service, issued the statement.
Mr Abdul-Wahid also said Birmingham still suffered from a legacy of extremism that dated back decades to a previous generation of jihadists.
The place of worship had itself been targeted by extremists because of its moderate stance and efforts to counter messages of hate, he said.
Mr Abu-Khadeejah said: "My reaction is the same as any other normal human being living in the UK - it's shocking.
"One of the standard Salafi approaches dating back to the 1980s is that these people are not acting on religious values but satanic values.
"These acts go against every single tradition and value known to any right-minded Muslim.
"We don't consider them to be acting upon Islamic values or Islamic theological rulings whatsoever.
"More than condemning them, what is there that one can do?
"We have been calling for the abolition of their publications for decades.
"There used to be an extremist publishing house in Birmingham on Ladypool Road.
"From those days right up until now we have been calling for those publications to be banned along with anything on the internet that can reach and radicalise youths."
The lecturer was unsurprised to hear of strong Birmingham links to the senseless murders of four people, with many more injured, in Westminster on Wednesday afternoon.
The Wright Mosque, also known as the The Salafi Masjid, has opposed hate preachers from its location on the Coventry Road in Small Heath.
Mr Abu-Khadeejah said: "Birmingham is a lot better than it used to be because true and correct information has become widespread but it is suffering from that legacy and I'm sure there are people who haven't let go of that ideology.
"Otherwise, why does it keep happening?
"Birmingham should be safe for our children and youth but it doesn't seem to be judging by what's happening in the world today."
Mr Abu-Khadeejah extended his sympathies to all those affected by the attack .
He said: "The victims are in our thoughts and we feel a huge loss for their families and our condolences go out to their families.
"Whether they were Muslim or non-Muslim is irrelevant, a victim is a victim.
"This is the cowardice of these extremists.
"It's unbelievable, the cowardice. I can't refer to them as Muslims.
"That's one of the great problems of these kinds of people, they claim such bravado and bravery and courage, but where's the bravery in killing innocent women and children?
"But soldiers fight on battlefields.
"Historically courage and bravery is on the battlefield between warring armies for a just cause, whether it be the Greeks, the Romans or the Arabs of old.
"They oppose the ideals of every single civilisation that I can think of."
Source: Birmingham Mail
Link to this article: Show: HTML Link Full Link Short Link
Share or Bookmark this page: You will need to have an account with the selected service in order to post links or bookmark this page.
- London Westminster Terrorist Attack: Mosque Leader Says London IS Terrorist 'Closer to Satanism Than Islam'
- Refutations of Ibn Taymiyyah Against the Doctrines of Al-Qaeda and ISIS: Part 2
- Refutations of Ibn Taymiyyah Against the Doctrines of Al-Qaeda and ISIS: Part 1
- Cover Letter for Anti-ISIS Leaflet Distribution to Non-Muslim Neighbours
- Women Hizb Al-Tahrir Ideologists in the UK Supporting the ISIS Terrorists
- Neo-Conservative Douglas Murray Claims: 'The Islamic State Is Very Islamic'
- Leaflet: Sayyid Qutb and the Ideology of Al-Qaeda and ISIS
- Leaflet: Guide to Understanding Terrorism for Teachers and Students
- Shaykh Zayd Al-Madkhali on Terrorist Bombings on Civilians in Non-Muslim Lands
- ISIS and Al-Qaida: Their Primary Targets and Greatest Victims
- Shaykh Salih Al-Fawzan: The Terrorists Make Jihad in the Path of Satan
- A Prompt Critique of ISIS's Statement on the Paris Attacks
- Shaykh Salih Al-Luhaydan on the November 2015 Terrorist Attacks in Paris
- It Is Not Jihad: Al-Qaidah and ISIS Spread Turmoil
- The Kharijites: Historical Roots of the Ideology of Extremism and Terrorism
- How Lone-Wolf Terrorists and Terrorist Plots Are Created
- The Story of the First Terrorist Massacre in Islam by the Brainless Savages and Evil Dogs of Hellfire
- ISIS Is Now Chasing Surooris (Their Ikhwani, Takfiri Predecessors)
- KSA 'Does Not Fund or Support IS Murderers'
- Eight Arrested as Kingdom Busts 'IS Terror' Cell
- Shaykh Salih Al-Suhaymee on ISIS (Daish) and the Alleged Khilafah: Treacherous Takfiri Kharijites
- Shaikh Abdul-Muhsin al-Ubaykan to Muslims: Fear Allah and Do Not Sympathize with al-Zarqawi and the Takfiri Agenda
- Shaikh Salih Aal ash-Shaikh: Shariah Calls For Protection of Life and Property
You must be registered and logged in to comment.
|abdullah faisal abu hamzah al-misri abu qatada abu qatadah al-albani al-muhahirun al-muhajiroun al-muhajirun al-nusrah al-qaeda al-qaida al-shabab al-zarqawi alexis carrel algeria anders breivik anjem choudary anwar al-awkali atheism barbarism belgium shooting benjamin herman bin laden bin ladin boko haram bombings centre for social cohesion charlie hebdo daniel pipes david yerushalmi ed husain edl entrapment extremism france frank gaffney hizb al-tahrir hizb ut-tahrir ibn abbaas iran iraq isis islamic state islamophobia jaahiliyyah jewish extremism jihad jihadi jihadis karl marx kharijites khawarij khurooj lenin leninism majid nawaz michael adebolajo muslim brotherhood nimr al-nimr non muslims omar bakri oslo massacre paris policy exchange qutb qutbism rebellion revolution robert spencer rulers sayyid qutb shakeel begg shariah steven emerson suicide bombers suicide bombings suicide operations sururis takfir takfiri takfiri methodology takfiris talmud talmudic extremism terrorism terrorist plots tyranny uae ulwaan us patriot wahhabi wahhabis wahhabism westminster attack white extremists woolwich zionism |