ISIS Is Now Chasing Surooris (Their Ikhwani, Takfiri Predecessors)
Posted by Admin, Senior Editor in News
Topics: ISIS Sururis
An article published originally in al-Awsat (here). The Surooriyyah are an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood, and its head, Muhammad Suroor, along with Muhammad Qutb, were the major influences upon Salman al-Awdah, Nasir al-Umar, Safar al-Hawali and others who brought the ideology of extremism (mass Takfir of the ummah and of governments and Muslim societies) and terrorism (protests, violence, bombings) propounded by the Sufi, Ash'aris of Egypt (Hasan al-Banna, Sayyid Qutb) into the Gulf countries.
SIS is now chasing the Surooris
By Abdulrahman al-Rashed.
It is true that extremism has reached an unprecedented level of oddness. Do not assume that the menacing Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is only threatening the United States and Arab governments, it is now also terrorizing other extremist groups. This month, ISIS declared war against the Surooris.
The Surooris are a radical group founded by Mohammed Suroor Zain al-Abedin, a Syrian mathematics teacher who worked at a Saudi school. He advocated an ideology refuting traditional Salafism and encouraging religious rebellion. It is believed that he was behind the thorough changes made to the conventional Salafist concept. This group became notorious for its use of takfirism (declaring rivals as infidels) against governments and intellectuals or anyone who disagreed with its religious and political views. The group, which used to terrorize people on websites and elsewhere, is now terrified. It is afraid of ISIS, which considers the Surooris infidels and issued a religious sanction to kill them.
ISIS is the product of the Suroori teachings, which is the product of extremist ideologies that preceded them
Unexpectedly, the Surooris, the Muslim Brotherhood and other similar extremists have started warning people against ISIS. They all have turned against extremism and against whom they call the al-Khawarij party (the outlawed group). They called on all Muslims to fight against ISIS. The Suroori group is no less evil than ISIS. What happened is that ISIS has outsmarted them in their extremism and the group speaking in a more vile language than others have previously. In fact, I couldn't stop myself from laughing at ISIS' accusations against Suroori leaders of being agents of Western or Arab regimes and also accusing them of opposing the implementation of the Shariah and similar Islamic symbols.
All extremism is the same
What makes the Surooris think that their so-called sheikhs, religious scholars and students are superior to ISIS' religious scholars and students? extremism is the same whatever label it may carry. All extremists use 'takfirism' against others and incite killing.
Now ISIS has stepped up its battles and threatened to kill other extremist leaders whether they belong to the Brotherhood, Surooris or Al-Qaeda; all of which were scared of ISIS' acts and speeches that used to be their own weapon against other peace-loving Muslims.
Now they are swallowing the same bitter pill they used against others in the past. Although extremism is a menace that is harming the entire Muslim world, few have dared to stand and act against it. ISIS is the product of the Suroori teachings, which is the product of extremist ideologies that preceded them. This is the extremist ideology that first began with small issues, but has now grown to be a ghoul threatening Muslims from practicing Islam.
Link to this article: Show: HTML Link Full Link Short Link
Share or Bookmark this page: You will need to have an account with the selected service in order to post links or bookmark this page.
- London Westminster Terrorist Attack: Mosque Leader Says London IS Terrorist 'Closer to Satanism Than Islam'
- Refutations of Ibn Taymiyyah Against the Doctrines of Al-Qaeda and ISIS: Part 2
- Refutations of Ibn Taymiyyah Against the Doctrines of Al-Qaeda and ISIS: Part 1
- Cover Letter for Anti-ISIS Leaflet Distribution to Non-Muslim Neighbours
- Women Hizb Al-Tahrir Ideologists in the UK Supporting the ISIS Terrorists
- Neo-Conservative Douglas Murray Claims: 'The Islamic State Is Very Islamic'
- Leaflet: Sayyid Qutb and the Ideology of Al-Qaeda and ISIS
- Leaflet: Guide to Understanding Terrorism for Teachers and Students
- Shaykh Zayd Al-Madkhali on Terrorist Bombings on Civilians in Non-Muslim Lands
- ISIS and Al-Qaida: Their Primary Targets and Greatest Victims
- Shaykh Salih Al-Fawzan: The Terrorists Make Jihad in the Path of Satan
- A Prompt Critique of ISIS's Statement on the Paris Attacks
- Shaykh Salih Al-Luhaydan on the November 2015 Terrorist Attacks in Paris
- It Is Not Jihad: Al-Qaidah and ISIS Spread Turmoil
- The Kharijites: Historical Roots of the Ideology of Extremism and Terrorism
- How Lone-Wolf Terrorists and Terrorist Plots Are Created
- The Story of the First Terrorist Massacre in Islam by the Brainless Savages and Evil Dogs of Hellfire
- ISIS Is Now Chasing Surooris (Their Ikhwani, Takfiri Predecessors)
- KSA 'Does Not Fund or Support IS Murderers'
- Eight Arrested as Kingdom Busts 'IS Terror' Cell
- Shaykh Salih Al-Suhaymee on ISIS (Daish) and the Alleged Khilafah: Treacherous Takfiri Kharijites
You must be registered and logged in to comment.
|abdullah faisal abu hamzah al-misri abu qatada abu qatadah al-albani al-muhahirun al-muhajiroun al-muhajirun al-nusrah al-qaeda al-qaida al-shabab al-zarqawi alexis carrel algeria anders breivik anjem choudary anwar al-awkali atheism barbarism belgium shooting benjamin herman bin laden bin ladin boko haram bombings centre for social cohesion charlie hebdo daniel pipes david yerushalmi ed husain edl entrapment extremism france frank gaffney hizb al-tahrir hizb ut-tahrir ibn abbaas iran iraq isis islamic state islamophobia jaahiliyyah jewish extremism jihad jihadi jihadis karl marx kharijites khawarij khurooj lenin leninism majid nawaz michael adebolajo muslim brotherhood nimr al-nimr non muslims omar bakri oslo massacre paris policy exchange qutb qutbism rebellion revolution robert spencer rulers sayyid qutb shakeel begg shariah steven emerson suicide bombers suicide bombings suicide operations sururis takfir takfiri takfiri methodology takfiris talmud talmudic extremism terrorism terrorist plots tyranny uae ulwaan us patriot wahhabi wahhabis wahhabism westminster attack white extremists woolwich zionism |